Can I be honest with you? The word “casserole” makes me cringe. I turn my nose up at most. I mean, who likes a giant 9 x 13 full of the same flavored mush? Not me. So listen- if I give you a casserole recipe, know that it’s delish. Ok? Thanks for trusting me.
Prepping our house to put on the market is a stressful and time consuming thing. Instead of spending most of my evenings in the kitchen, I find myself organizing, cleaning, etc. I crave convenience. This does the trick.
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (1-2 lbs)
- 12 ounces, weight Egg Noodles (I Used Angel Hair)
- 1 whole Onion, Chopped
- ½ cups Carrots, Chopped
- 1/4 cups Celery, Chopped
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup (10 Ounce Can)
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (10 Ounce Can)
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 package (1 Sleeve From A Standard, 16 Ounce Box) Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- Butter or Margarine, as Needed
In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Boil chicken breasts until done, about 20 minutes.
Chop onions, carrots, and celery.
Mix until incorporated.